Burnley (A) - Sat 2nd April, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is going to be absolutely vile. confident we’ll walk away with the 3 points but almost certain it’ll be a 1-0 win.

After the Liverpool game we will most likely be 4 points adrift of the league leaders

Alternatively, we could be effectively out of all three trophy competitions this month. Buying Luis Diaz while we failed to replace Ferran Torres may hand Liverpool the title.
You're doing this on purpose now and it's boring.

After the Liverpool game we will most likely be 4 points adrift of the league leaders

Alternatively, we could be effectively out of all three trophy competitions this month. Buying Luis Diaz while we failed to replace Ferran Torres may hand Liverpool the title.
Stop wumming , you are so predictable

Stop wumming , you are so predictable
he’s not wrong though? the board let one of our biggest goal threats go and signed a striker only to leave him in Argentina. Liverpool significantly strengthened. there’s no way there should be a title race on right now and the fact there is I blame on terrible neglect from the board. might be unpopular but it’s true.

he’s not wrong though? the board let one of our biggest goal threats go and signed a striker only to leave him in Argentina. Liverpool significantly strengthened. there’s no way there should be a title race on right now and the fact there is I blame on terrible neglect from the board. might be unpopular but it’s true.
Not true , we pissed away too many points at the start due to players being late back from euros, injuries and covid and that poster is a wum

Aguero was fucked and there was no alternative. We left Alvarez in Argentina as we were cruising to the title, we looked in brilliant form at the time.

How is it neglect when a striker has been identified and his club will not sell? Or do you just believe that any jobbing striker will immediately be turned into a world class striker when he puts on a City shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.