Burnley and the Suicide Squad etc.................

the golden rule is..dont wear a scarf or mouth off at away games,in case it hasnt been mentioned. hth.

i'd watch it they kicked off at the masters this year . think they'll b up for a tumble

I've just been on one of the Burnley websites, and it appears that they are well up for it tomorrow!

There's talk of them bringing along a ducking stool and some of their top boys from Nelson are threatening to release a plague of rats at the City coaches as they arrive. Some are bragging that the new moon will bring them good fortune in the battle and that Noggin the Nog will protect them against the barbarians from Mancunium.

One lad even suggested that there would be a prize of a virgin for the first City fans head on a pike stuck outside Home Bargains in the precinct.

I'm shitting it. I've decided to give tomorrow a miss now.

Anyone want to buy a couple of tickets from me...?

Soulboy said:
I've just been on one of the Burnley websites, and it appears that they are well up for it tomorrow!

There's talk of them bringing along a ducking stool and some of their top boys from Nelson are threatening to release a plague of rats at the City coaches as they arrive. Some are bragging that the new moon will bring them good fortune in the battle and that Noggin the Nog will protect them against the barbarians from Mancunium.

One lad even suggested that there would be a prize of a virgin for the first City fans head on a pike stuck outside Home Bargains in the precinct.

I'm shitting it. I've decided to give tomorrow a miss now.

Anyone want to buy a couple of tickets from me...?

See you at spoons at 9

SpiritofBurnden said:
Turf Moor's pretty tame these days compared to the 80's: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UQaPAEVCWI&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UQaPAEV ... re=related</a>

nobody laid a glove on one another

if that's a mass fight you would shit yourself at our local worsley village fete can get proper naughty ;)

Superbia said:
Breadsnapper said:
The quote about my daughter was a serious question asked by a health professional, a Dr.
As to the locals THEY ARE VERY STRANGE, a fact. They are parochial a fact. They do not like people from outside what they know FACT. I live round there, I see it on a daily basis. Yes they are friendly but when it comes to football they are not!! My son has been abused by so called blokes coz he worw a City scarf in Burnley town centre. If that's normal then I am glad I am superior as you put it.

The question is asked due to a high asian population where marriage between cousins is commonplace so a whole different debate you are opening there

And of course no City fan would abuse say a United scarf wearer??

But I bow to your obviously superior knowledge and apologise for the "strangeness" of myself, my family, numerous friends, neighbours etc...
...wives?? :0)

2bluegp said:
Superbia said:
The question is asked due to a high asian population where marriage between cousins is commonplace so a whole different debate you are opening there

And of course no City fan would abuse say a United scarf wearer??

But I bow to your obviously superior knowledge and apologise for the "strangeness" of myself, my family, numerous friends, neighbours etc...
...wives?? :0)

I don't live in Hebden Bridge...

The future is near.........for Burnley

final.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.