Burnley - Another rail strike

Also having to work out alternate route from Edinburgh, looking at travelling on Tuesday instead but prices are double what paid for existing ticket.

They should let you travel day before if no trains. Avanti to Preston on the Wednesday was ok price wise

Thanks! I've booked the Avanti to Warrington then Transport for Wales route mentioned earlier in the thread. Just wanted something booked and not have to stress for next two weeks.

I'll claim back TPE ticket from them, I've been refunded more journeys than I've paid for.

It's always ASLEF being Arse-LEF lately. RMT have finally learnt to accept, now this lot are being the awkward ones.

It doesn't help when people continue to go on the news and support the strikes even if they missed a football match because of the strikes or a hospital appointment for example.

It's always ASLEF being Arse-LEF lately. RMT have finally learnt to accept, now this lot are being the awkward ones.

It doesn't help when people continue to go on the news and support the strikes even if they missed a football match because of the strikes or a hospital appointment for example.
RMT finally got a deal they could accept. ASLEF have not been offered any negotiations. Nothing to accept.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.