Burnley at home 28th December

Hi there. I am looking for 2 seats togther for this game. It is the centerpiece in my annual Birthday extravaganza present from Mrs GFBlue. Unfortunately the Club can only offer us single seats miles apart and we want (to quote the advert) to be "together"!

We are travelling from Scotland so would like to ensure we are fixed up before undertaking the journey!

Any help gratefully appreciated.

Thenumber1blue said:
ReturnoftheMac said:
Am looking for 3 seats together, as will be with my two children, 17 and 12. Would anyone be willing to buy 3 for me together when they go on general sale and I could collect when we get there ? We dont get to Manchester until the evening of the 27th, does anyone think I would be able to purchase on match day ?
You'll definitely be able to get some on the day,go a couple of hours before kick off,should be no problem.

You won't be able to get tickets from City on the day. Every league game for the last couple of seasons has sold out and this will be no exception, they've pretty much only got single seats left now.

Has the burnley game sold out already? Been on official site but no mention? Can't get 2 seats together for me & my son? Any help would be hugely appreciated cheers blues

Re: Burnley sold out. NT.

20f9bug.jpg

GFBlue said:
Hi there. I am looking for 2 seats togther for this game. It is the centerpiece in my annual Birthday extravaganza present from Mrs GFBlue. Unfortunately the Club can only offer us single seats miles apart and we want (to quote the advert) to be "together"!

We are travelling from Scotland so would like to ensure we are fixed up before undertaking the journey!

Any help gratefully appreciated.

Bumpity Bump Bump

Still looking.............can anybody help a poor old man????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.