Burnley at home 28th December

One ticket required for this is anyone has a spare available.

Now sorted, thanks to all who got in touch

Looking for two together for this one, please drop me a note if you have a pair.

Thanks

GFBlue said:
GFBlue said:
Hi there. I am looking for 2 seats togther for this game. It is the centerpiece in my annual Birthday extravaganza present from Mrs GFBlue. Unfortunately the Club can only offer us single seats miles apart and we want (to quote the advert) to be "together"!

We are travelling from Scotland so would like to ensure we are fixed up before undertaking the journey!

Any help gratefully appreciated.

Bumpity Bump Bump

Still looking.............can anybody help a poor old man????

WANTED ,2 tickets for the burnley game ,Ihave a friend who is mad man city fan ,who is after 2 tickets for this game ,because last April she lost her younger bother who was a city fan as well in a car accident, AT this game v burnley they are doing a minutes silence for all the lost city fans who have passed away this year ,her brothers name will be read out before the minutes silence,she would really love to be there when this happens .if anybody who cannot go this game for any reason would be willing to sell her 2 tickets it would mean so much to her and her family , HERE HOPING , thanks to all .

CASEYCITY1963 said:
WANTED ,2 tickets for the burnley game ,Ihave a friend who is mad man city fan ,who is after 2 tickets for this game ,because last April she lost her younger bother who was a city fan as well in a car accident, AT this game v burnley they are doing a minutes silence for all the lost city fans who have passed away this year ,her brothers name will be read out before the minutes silence,she would really love to be there when this happens .if anybody who cannot go this game for any reason would be willing to sell her 2 tickets it would mean so much to her and her family , HERE HOPING , thanks to all .

OK my reason for wanting 2 tickets is not as worthy as the above. If anybody has a pair therefore please sell them to Caseycity1963's friend. However could I ask for the second pair that become available?

GFBlue said:
CASEYCITY1963 said:

OK my reason for wanting 2 tickets is not as worthy as the above. If anybody has a pair therefore please sell them to Caseycity1963's friend. However could I ask for the second pair that become available?
THANKS .I just hope someone has 2 spares for this game ,i just wish id known a little ealier when they went on open sale .would be gutted if she missed out when her brothers name is read out at the game ,At least he did see city win the league when aguero scored ,he was only 18 when he died ,R.I.P Callen,

GFBlue said:
GFBlue said:
GFBlue said:
Hi there. I am looking for 2 seats togther for this game. It is the centerpiece in my annual Birthday extravaganza present from Mrs GFBlue. Unfortunately the Club can only offer us single seats miles apart and we want (to quote the advert) to be "together"!

We are travelling from Scotland so would like to ensure we are fixed up before undertaking the journey!

Any help gratefully appreciated.

Bumpity Bump Bump

Still looking.............can anybody help a poor old man????

And lets get this bumped back to the top of the page again!

Still looking........and hoping.......Help?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.