Burnley at home 28th December

Anyone know when Tickets for the arsenal game on Sunday 18th Jan are released? Looking 2 tickets for this game if anyone can help?

GFBlue said:
GFBlue said:

And lets get this bumped back to the top of the page again!

Still looking........and hoping.......Help?

Bumpity bump bump once again!

you should have dived on that 3 ticket deal. others would have sold instantly. have a look on viagogo before they all go.

no need to thank me.

I have 2 spares in south stand block 116. £70 for the pair. PM if interested. I will get paper tickets printed at the ground tomorrow

Been stuck with 2 together for Burnley , paid £55 each, guy (friend of me mum) says they are £40 face value tickets so just looking to get as much of my money back as I can. Any takers pm please. I'll know exact stand block etc after today's game when I pick the tickets up.

Tickets Can be picked up and dropped back off in ashton or Piccadilly after today's game

Can meet at the ground match day as I'll be there with my little un but would need a deposit as don't want to get stuck with them.

Sold @ face value ....

Probably not a cat in hell's chance but I'm after 3 (or 4) tickets for this game. One is an under 16 but would take any ticket for him.
PM me if you can help please,
Daniel

need one ticket for my old man....pick up swinton/salford preferably .......also long shot but one kid for bottom tier.......
pm please

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.