Burnley fans in boxes

ell

Got quite hostile in 201 today with a load of Burnley fans going mental after the goals.

I can understand them being there and would probably do the same but cheering and jumping up and down is disrespectfull IMO and all they were doing was aggravating the city fans.

Ah quick "Yesss" is fine but jumping up and down like youve just won the lottery is not on when surrounded by blues and everyones a bit pissed off.

ell said:
Got quite hostile in 201 today with a load of Burnley fans going mental after the goals.

I can understand them being there and would probably do the same but cheering and jumping up and down is disrespectfull IMO and all they were doing was aggravating the city fans.

Ah quick "Yesss" is fine but jumping up and down like youve just won the lottery is not on when surrounded by blues and everyones a bit pissed off.

I would be the same tbh.

Had some directly behind me giving it 'who are ya?' after they equalised. Not on IMO, if you're there, keep schtum.

Liam Gallagher acted the twat at Spurs last year and everyone on here thought he was some kind of hero because of it.

All valid points, but I think the stewards should have asked them to cool down a bit after the reaction it drew from us blues.

Instead they had a go at a city fan who was just talking to us from the box

m27 said:
Don't be so sensitive Petal. I went bonkers in the United corporate bit this season and during the Munich anniversary game. Have a pint of MAN THE F*CK UP!!!

Agreed...

We all know how it can grip you anger threads when someone celebrates in front of you against City but come on who really gives a feck!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.