Burnley (H) - FA Cup Tickets

Anyone else having trouble buying online? Even for one ticket it just keeps saying nothing available anywhere in the ground.

Is it sold out or not?
Having the same problem. Didn't get tickets as I was due to be working down south this weekend but due to the weather the jobs been postponed for a week. Tried for a couple of days with no luck. If anybody is getting rid of 2 adults & 2 kids (anywhere in the ground but preferably not on the top tier as the old fella would struggle with the stairs) I'll take them off your hands.

Hello All. Just logged on to get my Burnley tickets and found it's sold out. Looking for two or three together.
If you have any for sale please PM me.
Thanks, Neil.

Last edited by a moderator:
got a notification that this has now sold out! Literally have 2 spare in 93.20 - (209) but im in Belfast,NI - Def wouldnt get there to anyone in time :/ annoying you cant add these to the exchange.

I have 2 tickets sat together if anyone wants them, family stand level 2, block 238. 1 adult and 1 age 18-21. I live in Ashton-Under-Lyne. Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.