Burnley (h) post-match thread

It's a shame bluemoon has now decided it doesnt like Micah anymore based on a comment on Foden going on loan because he's an amazing fucking guy, always has been and he spoke from the heart and with a lot of sense about the racism issue.

Micah, like Phil is one of our own and always will be. Those kind of comments from so called blues are starting to put me off this place.
Bluemoon isn’t one homogeneous voice. Most Blues I know love Micah. Didn’t agree with him about Foden, but don’t really care about that. He spoke passionately and intelligently about racism and that’s far more important.

It's a shame bluemoon has now decided it doesnt like Micah anymore based on a comment on Foden going on loan because he's an amazing fucking guy, always has been and he spoke from the heart and with a lot of sense about the racism issue.

Micah, like Phil is one of our own and always will be. Those kind of comments from so called blues are starting to put me off this place.
There is a big difference between him talking about racism and talking for a long time about Phil going on loan,that is the sky usual script and he bended to it knowing it won't ever happen,seperate that from Everything he says before flouncing off

Michael Owen before the game also banging on about Foden going on loan although he changed his view somewhat after the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.