Burnley (h) post-match thread

Don't think the plane was flown by a Burnley fan. Most people from Burnley can barely use a knife and fork never mind operate machinery. Plus all the words were spelt correctly which again suggests not a Burnley fan

The plane was from a company in blackpool

Burnley had a pretty poor image as a place before this plane stunt and now it will be perceived as a haven for racist scumbags. Why would you do that to your home town?

There is just no pleasing some blues. We've all moaned for years that we had no proper representation on sky sports, we finally get a former player in there, someone who is blue through and through and has loved the club most of his life, a very likeable guy as well. But as soon as he says something people dont agree with he's a "twat".

I didn't agree on the loan thing either but it's an opinion, doesn't change the fact that he's one of us. We waited long enough for a blue pundit.
Of course he is one of us and all that, I love him on the bbc,i love most of what he says,it is just the going along with the loan line even though he knows it won't happen,i would have liked him to say no way,pep has made it clear many times and Dave is leaving in a month,just that,no drama,sorry if I offended you with it

There is just no pleasing some blues. We've all moaned for years that we had no proper representation on sky sports, we finally get a former player in there, someone who is blue through and through and has loved the club most of his life, a very likeable guy as well. But as soon as he says something people dont agree with he's a "twat".

I didn't agree on the loan thing either but it's an opinion, doesn't change the fact that he's one of us. We waited long enough for a blue pundit.

The way I seen it.. Richards and souness entertained the idea of a loan spell, Throwing sancho in as the example. Ultimately coming to the conclusion that's its best foden stays, train at the highest level, with the best players in world football. Don't know if I missed something or what

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.