Burnley (h) post-match thread

Im conflicted for the Chelsea game do we throw it and give the dippers the league but keep them twats in Stretford away from making ground on Chelsea.
Do we f*ck, especially after Palace win at anfield, lets win every other game we have to play to finish this season with 3 trophies (again).

city have the ball on a string at times and show me a better squad in the world or europe never mind england ?

its a crying shame that this season had to carry on ? for many the season is over and now the premier league clubs are playing for the money from the tv rights that they have been paid ? and clubs in the premier league most have taken loans on the tv money they was getting this season. so they had no choice but to play on or lose big money and banks wanting they money back as well

right back to tonight game
city just had far to much on the bench or in the stands never mind the starting 11. plus burnley first game of the season and for daft reasons could not really field a squad. and the truth is burnley will be lucky to pick up any more points this season and their main aim was premier league football for next season and i think they have enough points so will just coast the rest of the season

games like tonight are meaningless for city other than game time and building up to the champions league and FA cup. players are just turning it on for 10 to 20 mins and then turn off again job done. yes the result looks good but other than game time pep knows nothing can be picked out and focus on

downside aguero could be out for the rest of the season and the knee again so city will have to rotate sterling and jesus and hope that both stay fit for the rest of the season

manchester city 7/10

MOTM
phil foden 9/10

Fuck....the one where I think Ben Mee went through the back of him?
No, he injured himself when he took a swipe at a shot with his left foot on the edge of the box. IMO, it’s not a serious ligament injury, just a strain, so I’d guess at 4/6 weeks out.

Not a bad restart so far.
I guess the quality of the teams we played in the pre start games has helped.
Only problem, I wasn’t there!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.