Burnley (h) post-match thread

first 15 minutes we were a bit slow and sloppy (not helped by Burnley just booting the ball up in the air at every opportunity) - after that however it so one sided and we absolutely dominated them - they didnt look like they knew how to attack.

Foden, Ferna, Zinchenko and David Silva were excellent
Mahrez after the first 15 minutes very good
Ottomendi - slopy ona. couple of occasions

Did Ederson even have a save to make?

Dyke is a dick - going on about tactical fouls on pitch side at one point to the 4th official completely ignoring Burnley players leaving the boot in on Foden, Rodri and then injuring sergio

The way I seen it.. Richards and souness entertained the idea of a loan spell, Throwing sancho in as the example. Ultimately coming to the conclusion that's its best foden stays, train at the highest level, with the best players in world football. Don't know if I missed something or what
That was the impression I took from it too.

thats strange - it looked as though he got a kick on the foot -my concern was broken bone in his foot but maybe there was some sort of impact injury?
He hurt his knee on a shot he took before that think he's had a bit of trouble on it before playing

It wasn’t that incident that gave him the injury. He’s had an issue prior to today according to Pep. This has just made it worse. When asked if his season is over he said he doesn’t know yet, but it does not look good.

Fuck....the one where I think Ben Mee went through the back of him?

Foden can go on loan - to Barcelona.
Keep up the good work Micah
Let's see if the scousers slip up against palace again. These 5 points might start looking very hard to get as the games pass by

Excellent performance by the lads, star man being Foden who really excelled tonight and just a shame there was no crowd there tonight to give him a standing ovation. Mahrez was a close second to Phil tonight and roasted their full back and has had a great season so far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.