Burnley (h) pre-match thread (22/06/2020)

Burnley (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it would only be a footnote to this season, but I really want to be the leagues leading scorers. When all the Scouse sycophants say that Liverpool were the most outstanding team , I want to correct them and say they were the most effective and best defensive team ( with the help of VAR). If you are a football fan and want to see goals , then Pep's Centurions are the team to watch.
I honestly believe we are way ahead of them as an attacking force and I want the ammo to fire back when people repeat the Press' mantra that Liverpool have the best front three in the game ever ever.
Come on, City!

Ederson
Walker
Fernandinho
Laporte
Mendy
Rodri
Foden
KDB
B.Silva
Sterling
Aguero

above lineup seems to have been posted in this thread a lot. Just wondering if its confirmed or just a production?
It's just what people are either predicting or would like to see.

They’d better not have the repetitively shit “Play up for Burnley” in the generic crowd noises. Will switch over to no crowd noise if they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.