Burnley (H) | Pre-Match Thread

To save 30 pages...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could Stones be starting?

I don't think Pep has ever doubted Stones as a footballer. It's clear the off field situation and injuries are the reason he fell down the pecking order.
When his head is straight and 100% fit, we will see plenty of him I reckon.

I don't think Pep has ever doubted Stones as a footballer. It's clear the off field situation and injuries are the reason he fell down the pecking order.
When his head is straight and 100% fit, we will see plenty of him I reckon.
He was eulogising about him at yesterday’s press conference so guess it wouldn’t be a huge surprise if he did start. Getting a fully fit and confident John Stones back would be a huge bonus.

Could Stones be starting?

Why on earth would he start over Laporte, Dias or Aké?
It’s time we see Aké play, or else I wonder why we bought him.

Because he played well on Wednesday and would benefit from a run in the side. Laporte has been out of sorts a bit and Ake is only just back from injury.

He was eulogising about him at yesterday’s press conference so guess it wouldn’t be a huge surprise if he did start. Getting a fully fit and confident John Stones back would be a huge bonus.
It will definitely be the test he needs. A bit of rough and ready physical battle will do him more good than a straightforward game where he's under no pressure.

He's been injured, you know that, so why post such nonsense.

Reactions: CC1
I get where you’re coming from but to say:

players need to start scoring. We need to score big like really big and get the mojo back in. 7, 8, 9 or ever 10 goals. We need to destroy a team to get back on the winning track. Its now or never!

really is naive. If you want to be taken seriously then you really can’t believe it’s on for any team to score that many goals in the premiership in view of the improvement of so many teams

so - as I said in the last post - it’s not a Computer game!!!!
I agree, I am just frustrated that we are not scoring and maybe we need to score big cause it seems that not scoring is costing us many games like the draws against Leeds and Liverpool and loss to Spurs

Reactions: CC1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.