Burnley (H) - Sat 16 Oct 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off to game on Saturday, it’s been a long time due to work.
Anyone give me the heads up on whether any Covid vaccine or testing requirements, and whether there’s still issues getting in, in time for kick off
Not many vaccine issues …. but fairly sure I caught it on the concourse at half time queuing up around the bar at last time I was there. Not a mask in sight.

No idea why, but got a feeling Sterling bags a hat trick in this one.

How do City price these game. Last week the same seats were £53 or £45 cannot quite remember and now they are £30. I would be well pissed off if I paid top price and then find out a few day later they were far cheaper.
Many must be put off by the upper end prices but tempted by the lower end.
Can anyone explain? I think it’s really poor practice from City and completely goes against the values of the community club.
I just been on ticket site and most tickets still £50
£30 ones are what Burnley returned
They Should have flogged them all £30

The rest of the Premier League is in trouble if KDB starts to click. he will soon (assuming he's fit to start). 1 goal, 0 assists. Most un-Kevin like.

No idea why, but got a feeling Sterling bags a hat trick in this one.
I hope you're right, many times we see instances where he should have done, but didn't finish. This is not to denigrate him in any way, he's a dangerous player, a double would do for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.