Burnley (H) - Sat 16 Oct 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daughter just rang me and said can she and 3 of her work mates to go today. 38 minutes on the phone to city. Got to fuckabout printing at home and just cost me £200 for 4 tickets for 4 junior nurses together pretty much on the back row of the south stand 3rd tier. Mmmm - can see why it might not be full.
Don’t bring them in Malmaison I’ll need a mortgage for a round in there ;-)

Daughter just rang me and said can she and 3 of her work mates to go today. 38 minutes on the phone to city. Got to fuckabout printing at home and just cost me £200 for 4 tickets for 4 junior nurses together pretty much on the back row of the south stand 3rd tier. Mmmm - can see why it might not be full.
Loads still on sale at £30
Hope they enjoy the game

Anyone know any unofficial car parks that don't take an hour to get off ?? Always park on Hadfields near Oldham Road but this season it's been worse than ever after the game ... come from Bury so anything Oldham Rd side TIA

Anyone know any unofficial car parks that don't take an hour to get off ?? Always park on Hadfields near Oldham Road but this season it's been worse than ever after the game ... come from Bury so anything Oldham Rd side TIA
don't know if it helps but I park up at Droylsden and get the tram in. or the free park and ride at Ashton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.