Burnley (H) - Wed 31st Jan, 19:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to have big Vince back,but I think Burnley will be the team that Cops for an hammering,someone is going to get it soon from us and I think it will happen Wednesday night

One of my early away matches too , just a couple of weeks after the league cup final . Dennis actually took 3 penalties that day , the first one was saved , the second scored but had to be retaken . The retaken penalty hit the post. Match finished with the same scoreline as
earlier in the season at Maine Road.
My first ever away game.

Sergio missed 2 penalties in the first 20 minutes, against Steaua Bucharest, in 2016, and still managed to get a hatrick in 5-0 win. A great trip to Romania.

One of my favourite trips ever
So memorable I didn't realise we missed 2 penalties!!

Went on the special from Victoria a mental day was rammed in our section down the side loads of police waiting for us at Victoria on way back no idea why.
As an 11 year old I remember a constant stream of fans walking up the touchline covered in blood and nothing was said as it was the norm...WBA/Wolves pfft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.