Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
KDB starts
Haaland bench
No Walker
Will be interesting to see if Phil is pushed back out to the wing with the return of KDB, or if they both play centrally. The former has been very outspoken this season about wanting to continue to play centrally, and he's certainly proven himself worthy IMO.

Eccles Blue arriving in peace. :-)

Does the poll always close at almost half time? By that time we could be 6-0 (at home) or 0-6 (away from home) therefore making a bit of a mockery of the poll. (See the reason for me coming in peace?)

I ask mainly because of the reason stated above and also to show how much I read the introductions to Match Result Predictions. :-)

That is mainly because I don't like to predict as I consider myself a jinx on the team if I do.

Apologies @MCFC1993 for not taking more notice of your hard work. :-)

5-0 seems to sit with this game over the last few years.

It'd be nice for our goal difference but a win ideally with a couple of goals between the sides will do nicely...oh and a decent ref, minutes for Kev and Alfie jr & no injuries.
Plus minutes for John Boy and maybe a Vinnie type goal for JB? Look I can dream can't I, they haven't started taxing that yet have they? ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.