Burnley (H) - Wed 31st Jan, 19:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he wants to play where Kevin plays? He's said as much. I don't think that's an outlandish conclusion to reach. At all.
He wants to play there for Manchester City, his boyhood club where he has won countless trophies. He won't leave to do.it elsewhere and win fuck all.

Quieter than usual at the ground. Got a beer with no queueing. I'm piss wet though. Traffic terrible, blue lights blocked the road and my usual route so turned round and through Woodhouses. Hope it's worth it, a good result. I'm sure it will with the team we have out (cracking bench if changes required).
BS

No-one gets any signal or WiFi at the ground. Your at home with your mum.

Teams at relegation zone like Burnley will not be walk in the park like so many think. Expect a hard fought battle at home.

Could be because certain areas are gridlocked traffic wise!! I left my house at just after 5.10 and at 6.35 I was just 3/4mile from home. I have had to reluctantly abandon it and come home. As I turned down a side street to come back the police were closing the road. I thought I would then try to go a different route but that was also jammed so am now at home devastated not to see VK and JS!!

I don't know how the Eccles OSC coach has gone on. Luckily they were starting from the other side of the trouble I was in but I've just read that round Salford Royal Hospital and also through Swinton there are problems.
Ah well such is life. :-( :-)
People are arriving, don’t fear. It was just really quiet before.

Weather, parking and train strikes won’t have helped.

And for those of you using the Match day tbread
Tonight’s City Line up

One Shot One goal
Too lightweight
Made of Glass
Running through Treacle
Not a left back

Off it tonight
Not our level
Radars out

F&cking shoot
Lost possession again
Works hard but no striker
And on the bench;

Defensive fucking shambles
Fucking bent bastard ref
Oh just fuck off...
Useless prick

Last edited:
Looking at the league table we are 4 goals behind Liverpool although we have a game in hand on them. The return of Haaland should help us score more and it will be good to see him return at some stage tomorrow and add to our goals tally. The league is that tight this season that GD could mean winning or losing the league. I really like Kompany but i don't mind seeing him squirm 4 or 5 times tomorrow when we score. Sorry Vinny.

Come on City!
Fully agree.
We could do with less teams rolling over to take a skewering from the scousers going forwards. Getting beaten is one thing, but I think too many of their opponents seem to give up the ghost completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.