Burnley PL (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Ake just about over Raz, Raz first half was the best from him for some time, but a lot less effective second half, whereas Ake did well all game covering up from a few Laporte errors and capped it off with a fine goal line clearance

take it Cancelo was that bad he never even made the shortlist then......

Rodri was very good, as was Ake I thought. Sterling very lively first half especially. Nobody played badly and it was a good team performance.

Overall I'd give it to Rodri.

Sterling and Ake.... once again Grealish was totally frustrating....

Just home now. Rodri my vote, we were sat in burnley's main stand and you get a different view and opinion when not clouded by fellow City fans views in and around you. Well done everyone our fans sounded good.

Gave it to Raz as he got the 2 assists and looked sharp and confident throughout, good timing by him if he’s coming back to his best form.

Shout out to Ake who was excellent too and slowly but surely now looks like he believes he belongs in this team. Biggest compliment is that we really didn’t miss the presence of Ruben or big Johnny Boulders.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.