Burnley PL (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Nunez showed he deserved his place in the team when there were a number of other players who had a good game. His forward drives were something we have been missing since Gundo left.
Or since Kova sparked into life in the last game..?

Or since Kova sparked into life in the last game..?
Nope ! its just that you were too busy hating on him instead of watching him like many here.
While ago I said he makes some brilliant runs but he was ignored . I think it was haaland who scored a goal but it’s was nunes sprinting run that caused a havoc and made space for haaland .

Chose Nunes for his all round contribution. Thought the way he took the pass on the half turn and surged away from the opposition player a couple of times was great to see.
His final pass could have been better, but could say that about a few of the team.

Nope ! its just that you were too busy hating on him instead of watching him like many here.
While ago I said he makes some brilliant runs but he was ignored . I think it was haaland who scored a goal but it’s was nunes sprinting run that caused a havoc and made space for haaland .
Wow. Just wow!
Read the thread dickhead!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.