Burnley Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone explain why that game between Burnley and Aston Villa was only played on Thursday night? Don’t get me wrong, it did us a favour today, yet that game was originally scheduled to be played on December 21st, but was postponed for COVID reasons. It seems odd that they had to wait so long to play it. Was it postponed more than once?

I will not miss Burnley in the slightest but I do hope they don't spiral into administration or anything like that. I wouldn't wish that fate on anyone.

Well...almost anyone

Burnley I’m afraid you have been caught and for you, the chase is over
F8EC94A8-DA28-434C-8947-C198D2B22D37.jpeg

Can anyone explain why that game between Burnley and Aston Villa was only played on Thursday night? Don’t get me wrong, it did us a favour today, yet that game was originally scheduled to be played on December 21st, but was postponed for COVID reasons. It seems odd that they had to wait so long to play it. Was it postponed more than once?
I think Burnley had 3 maybe 4 games postponed due to covid so had to fit them all in at some.point

They're not coming back anytime soon. The parachute payment will be immediately eaten up by debt plus they'll have to sell their best players as well to get their wages off the books. I can see them being the next club that falls down the divisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.