Burnley Thread - 2022/23 | Promoted to the Premier League (pg 99)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to Kompany but that club and the way its ran could spell disaster. Hope I'm wrong as i only want success for Vinny but god it looks a horrible fit to me.

Will Burnley change their DNA to fit or vice versa?

He's going to need all the help he can get, they're a total disaster. no win situation really, they could seriously struggle in the championship with the squad they're left with, even if he does well most people will gloss over it as a team down from the Premier league is expected to do alright. Hopefully he gets at least some backing and time to change them from a dyche outfit to an actual footballing side. I'd love to see us help him out with loans. THB seems an option, if we're genuinely looking at letting Mcatee go to Huddersfield, is Burnley under vinnie much different?

Not sure how I will feel about Burnley fans singing his song.

Only consolation we may see Vinny knocking about the Manchester area, so we can ask him wtf he is doing joining that lot ;)

Not sure this is a good fit based on Kompany’s playing style. Looks like burnley are trying to do a Crystal Palace.

Although Komps does have to continue his coaching somewhere I suppose. He did a decent job in Belgium and if he can get out of the championship it will be deemed a big success.

Not a fan of burnley. The crying to uefa and the money jibes from Dyche left a sour taste. The ownership model looks dubious and maybe they want a young coach to blood youngsters while they sell to pay the £60m debt owed when they borrowed to purchase the club. Vinny is no mug so he must see something in the club.

Hope it works out for him.

I fear for super vinny, pope will go tark and ben mee also, thats basically a new defence needed with next to no chance of any money to spend according to my burnley mates, could be a painful introduction to the championship for our legend

Best of luck to Vinny. Think he'll have a tough job there, to be honest, but he's a smart lad and I'm sure he's weighed up the pros and cons and has a plan in mind. Hope to see him managing in the Prem in a couple of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.