Burnley Thread - 2022/23 | Promoted to the Premier League (pg 99)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim is a twat!
For those in this thread with Jim White/Jim White confusion, allow me to clarify. The Jim White who opined that VK did not pull up trees, or whatever football cliché he used, at Anderlecht is the ex-Manchester Grammar and Rag Shill of the First Water Jim White.

Although a professional journalist, he also writes for fanzines like United We Stand and The Telegraph.

FCA530F6-C37A-4F14-A27F-36EDCF8480D4.jpeg

Whatever. Vinny may be there but they remain to be 5 fingered bigoted clown losers. Hope he does as well as he can but that was not a great move for him. Where do you go from an ex PL club on a buy out from owners on a downward spiral?

I can't see this working, he'll have a threadbare squad, financial issues abound and no youth coming through to fill the gaps. But perhaps I'm most worried him starting to fancy his sister. them Pendle Hills do funny things to the natives up there.

Difficult to get into this. Am sure Vinny is a clever bloke. But Burnley are as unlikable a club as yank owners and being a part of the hateful letter writers as the other twats. How can I hope he does well but they don’t. Ah well how many players can they have loan at any given time from one club..
The only way this ends well is if he has a mega first half on the season, then west ham sack moyes and hire Vinny. Then Burnley drop to oblivion again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.