Burnley Thread - 2022/23 | Promoted to the Premier League (pg 99)

Status
Not open for further replies.
14 unbeaten streak... impressive... fun to listen to warnocks interview after the game saying Burnley are the best team he seen in championship the last 25 years

14 unbeaten streak... impressive... fun to listen to warnocks interview after the game saying Burnley are the best team he seen in championship the last 25 years

Being from burnley i’ll always have a soft spot for my home town club, but warnock’s obv missed our season with keegan :)

Yes.....wasn't that the season Gary Megson won Manager of the Year for that division for coming second and scoring about half as many goals as we did?

Yea,the sourness even stretches back as long as that.

I rang and got on Talksport,(it was ok back then) to speak to Richard Kaufman about this subject one afternoon,told him it was a disgrace that KK hadn't been given the award,he agreed to be fair,I mean who couldn't.

17 pts clear of the 3rd placed team (Middlesbrough). With 11 games left. They need, at most, 17 pts from their remaining 11 games to confirm promotion. In reality, 13 or 14 points should probably be enough.

Screenshot_20230304_190641_BBC Sport.jpg

There is absolutely no doubt they are being promoted, Vinny has done an amazing job, hopefully sheff Utd and Blackburn will come up with them.

Very sad news coming out. Blackpool fan has passed after violence in a pub at yesterday’s game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.