Burnley v CITY - Official Match Thread

i hope he proves me wrong, obviously, but Vieira does not deserve to play today after Monday's performance

The Fixer said:
Burnley playing their most attacking line up in weeks, me thinks they believe they can get at us.

well... maybe. but I visited a couple of burnley forums in the week, and Laws was getting slaughtered for playing strikers out of position on the wings.

svennis pennis said:
The Fixer said:
Burnley playing their most attacking line up in weeks, me thinks they believe they can get at us.

They will and we will let them.

Can see eagles with his pace hammering silvia tbh, just hope we don't give them the momentum early on by standing off them, if we invite them onto us it could be a tough afternoon imo.

svennis pennis said:
Strange line up. Not enjoying the way our defense is constantly changing week in, week out.

Vieira. sigh...

Where is Stevie?

Micah's injured, Garrido's dodgy, De Jong's on 9 yellows which disappear after today and Ireland's injured and was out days ago...

Keep up!

;-)

The Fixer said:
svennis pennis said:
They will and we will let them.

Can see eagles with his pace hammering silvia tbh, just hope we don't give them the momentum early on by standing off them, if we invite them onto us it could be a tough afternoon imo.

I havent seen us play a single game under Mancini where we havent stood off. Lets hope we actually impose our game for once.

City let him know what the hell is.

This big night for city only.

City 4 - 0 Burnnnnnnly

Spurs have their semi-final next weekend correct? So if we do our business against Burnley and Brum we could be 4 points up playing a game more. I much rather be in that position than the one we've been in all year, with the points already on the board.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.