Burnleys 3rd goal

black mamba said:
The goal that really rankled with me though was the second one ...... never , in a million years , was that Premiership class defending , not even Champioship class either ........ my granny could have scored that!

Forget the defending. Barry had the ball on the edge of the area after we had successfully defended an attack and he ran straight to a Burnley player. I couldn't believe it and by the looks of things neither could our defence. They were all on their way out of the area expecting Barry not to totally fuck up and were caught out.

Obviously they should have reacted better but I put the blame for that one on Barry because there is no way he should have lost the ball.

it was very disapointing after a great come back but the facts remain at the moment the defence is letting the side down.we look dangerous going forward but shite at the back no leader at the back .i bet martin oneill is laughing all over his face his best defender use to be ours lescott or dunn i know who i would pick

fbloke said:
I dont want to sound naive at all but who was at fault for the last goal yesterday?

Was it Ireland for letting the lad run off him or was it Lescott for completely ignoring the run?

The end result of course was Lescott ball watching as the man ambled in and laced it into the net.
i thought 2 players to blame.first bridge for a stupid header and then in usual bridge style not putting a challenge in,and 2nd lescott for watching the ball not the players

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.