Burton (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
-------------Muric---------------
Bolton-García-Stones-Zinchenko
-----Delph Foden-Gundogan------
--Mahrez-----Jesus------Sane--

Sandler,Taylor R,Poveda,Pozo,Nmecha,Eddie

What if Burton pulls this out and turn us and the series over?

How exactly would they go about this?

Just a thought ;)

Don't think so much its not good for the mind and body and will take years off your life Dax.

The good and intelligent die young.

Think we'll go with something like this. I hope we don't play too many kids from the start so as to make it meaningless for them individually. Let the kids who do start be part of an XI that somewhat resembles a proper team.

Poveda
G.Jesus Mahrez
Foden Bernardo
Zinchenko Stones Bolton
Otamendi E.Garcia
Muric

Grimshaw, Delph, Sandler, Pozo, Gundogan, Nmecha, Richards,

is kompany injured because I don't see many picking him and he ain't getting premiership games so surly going to play in these cup games even with this game at 9 ?

A lousy 200/1 for a 9-0 home win it should be write your own ticket.

They are 20/1 over here to win the tie and that's extremely tight odds.

200/1 won't get any takers even a Burton die hard and the most pessimistic of City supporters.

Anyway we can play our under 18's and they would still be competitive.

That is a joke. I think after the bookies got burnt on Leicester they're giving shit odds these days.

News just broke regarding which academy kids are travelling with the first team squad for this! Ian Carlo Poveda, Iker Pozo, Taylor Richards, Felix Nmecha, Eric Garcia and Luke Bolton.

Made a quick video profiling them if anyone fancies a watch!

How many are expected to start?

News just broke regarding which academy kids are travelling with the first team squad for this! Ian Carlo Poveda, Iker Pozo, Taylor Richards, Felix Nmecha, Eric Garcia and Luke Bolton.

Made a quick video profiling them if anyone fancies a watch!

No Matondo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.