burton away alternative ticket allocation

Those who are proud owners of the Southend united Elephant caps from the enthralling 86 Lg cup 0-0 extravanganza at Roots Hall

That was a long day out for a shit nil nil draw. Someone in the crowd had a go at Mick McCarthy and he had a go back, was the highlight. What the fuck is a Southend united Elephant cap? Can I have a Burton ticket??

Those who went to York away.

Every City claims they were there.

Those who are proud owners of the Southend united Elephant caps from the enthralling 86 Lg cup 0-0 extravanganza at Roots Hall

I was at that game, I was only 18 at the time. Me and my pal, who I’m going to Schalke away with, got the rattler early and had several pints in the afternoon and early evening in Southend. Went to the game and when Trevor Christie scored In the last minute we thought it would be a good idea to get on the pitch to celebrate with him. Unfortunately as we got close to him the local constabulary decided to intervene! At this point we all realised the goal had been disallowed and as we were marched off the pitch the whole ground was laughing as us! Even the coppers saw the funny side and just threw us out of the ground. Mmm, the halcyon days, great memories...

If your glory hunting fuckers who have supported us since 2011 their the fuckers I always see at big away games. Fuck knows how you do it but I’m sure you’ll be at burton while the rest of us true loyal blues beg steal and borrow.Cvunts the lot of yous

That was a long day out for a shit nil nil draw. Someone in the crowd had a go at Mick McCarthy and he had a go back, was the highlight. What the fuck is a Southend united Elephant cap? Can I have a Burton ticket??
It certainly was, ahh the folly if if youth. The hats in question were baseball caps with two elephant ears sticking out at the sides, and then a somewhat phalic trunk jutting out in the middle, in a knobhead stylee that shouted, look at me I'm a twat.

The 3 of us who sat on a 50 seater charabang (it's the real name for a coach), in the early sixties, waved to Joe Hayes waiting for the team bus outside Moses Gate Station on the way to play PNE. A boring 0-0 draw.

Those that cant be arsed with aways and would normally watch it on the tele deserve one.

Where do I collect it from ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.