burton away alternative ticket allocation

How about anybody who attended this match?

A group of us went by car straight from the pub the day before and slept in it overnight in the Castle car park.

City fans were walking through the gardens of houses backing on to the ground and getting in for free.

Almost half a century ago, I was there although I've only just remembered after seeing the programme.

Seem to recall getting there by train and bus.

Almost half a century ago, I was there although I've only just remembered after seeing the programme.

Seem to recall getting there by train and bus.

I didnt go to that one but I did hitch-hike to Lancaster one night for a friendly at the Giant Axe ground I remember the snow swirling round and me with me in my Wrangler denim jacket, lee cooper jeans and my doc`s.

must of been in the late 60`s early 70`s I think

Probably a better chance of getting one for this than Huddersfield.

They sold out at 18.5k pts
Last season there were Dynamo Dresden fans supporting Huddersfield in our away end.

It also “sold out” at about 18000points.

Anyone can get their hands on tickets for any City away game. Just have to look in the right places. Doesn’t matter how many Loyalty Points you have, they don’t seem to matter anymore.

Last season there were Dynamo Dresden fans supporting Huddersfield in our away end.

It also “sold out” at about 18000points.

Anyone can get their hands on tickets for any City away game. Just have to look in the right places. Doesn’t matter how many Loyalty Points you have, they don’t seem to matter anymore.

You do not have to tell me that my friend. I not missed a game away for 5 seasons due to not having a ticket

It certainly was, ahh the folly if if youth. The hats in question were baseball caps with two elephant ears sticking out at the sides, and then a somewhat phalic trunk jutting out in the middle, in a knobhead stylee that shouted, look at me I'm a twat.
Them hats sound fantastic. There was also a minor altercation at Southend train station on the way back, during which I don't recall the hats either.

When they announcing ticket details for this game ? its 16 days from the first leg at ours.

I would think it will be next week, supporter clubs have had to put their applications in already so won't be long after that.

When they announcing ticket details for this game ? its 16 days from the first leg at ours.
They are waiting til after the 4th round draw on Monday so they are sure what date the game will be played.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.