Bury FC fiver for other season ticket holders.

have stanley not sold out? no seriously i,ll be there with my city shirt on,great idea from bury to attract bums on seats,up the shakers!

unsworthblue said:
pearcey71 said:
Robson connection?
i presume he means the fact that Robson is a mate of Ron Wood who's Birthdays greeting card firm used to sponsor Bury fc,great club Bury!

Im from Bury myself and know about him being mates with Ron Wood etc and his piano bar at Benny's but bit of a weak link dont you think, im sure all clubs in north west haves mates of mates at United. Obviously he's right about the Nevilles, still got fingers in the pie down there. Up the Shakers!

alib said:
even though I live and work in Bury they can fuck right off

I will never forget the shit I got when they were in a higher division than us and when they beat us at Maine Road

I'll be damned if I give them a penny of my money - it's bad enough that my Council Tax goes on their shirt sponsorship ffs

I hope they go bust

Some people really are bitter. FFS we were a scalp for any team back then. We had a team they could beat so good for them for being happy with it.
If you can't take people taking the mick out of you why are you a City fan in the first place?

Glad I got the word out for others. Can't fault that deal really.

unsworthblue said:
pearcey71 said:
Robson connection?
i presume he means the fact that Robson is a mate of Ron Wood who's Birthdays greeting card firm used to sponsor Bury fc,great club Bury!

Didn't captain birdseye own or have shares in Birthdays at one time?

Ot am I just confusing this with him being mates with the owner?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.