Bury V Brentford Dec 17th

squirtyflower said:
Nah
Busy day tomorrow, twins back from uni and need to get their birthday pressies sorted for Sunday
Plus got nothing for Christmas yet!

I take it you will be there?
I told home there would be lots of blues there and he said good as they have few fans away from home

Up your neck of woods for meal with the folks this evening so be rude not to stop off to support Uwe on the way, esp for a fiver

Not been to Gigg Lane since I was about 8yrs old?

Now I know why.....

at £5 I can't whinge... But I'm going to :D

Was given a ticket that said "unreserved seating" and had a turnstile number on it that was non-existant.

Asked 5 different members of staff (including one turnstile operator after he had ripped my ticket) which turnstile I should be going through (Not that it mattered)

Eventually I got in and the confusion went even higher as loads of seats had "Reserved" stickers on them.... Struggling to find a seat that didn't have this sticker I eventually sat in one reserved seat...

Even though i've lived in Bury for most of my life I would of felt more comfortable in the away end with the Brentford fans.... I love football banter but when it's regular Racist Comments and aggression that if I had a child with me I would of left the ground.... it becomes too uncomfortable :(

Would I ever go again? unless City draw them in a cup game no....

We are spoilt rotten at Eastlands, really appreciate it tomorrow :D

Stevie B said:
Not been to Gigg Lane since I was about 8yrs old?

Now I know why.....

at £5 I can't whinge... But I'm going to :D

Was given a ticket that said "unreserved seating" and had a turnstile number on it that was non-existant.

Asked 5 different members of staff (including one turnstile operator after he had ripped my ticket) which turnstile I should be going through (Not that it mattered)

Eventually I got in and the confusion went even higher as loads of seats had "Reserved" stickers on them.... Struggling to find a seat that didn't have this sticker I eventually sat in one reserved seat...

Even though i've lived in Bury for most of my life I would of felt more comfortable in the away end with the Brentford fans.... I love football banter but when it's regular Racist Comments and aggression that if I had a child with me I would of left the ground.... it becomes too uncomfortable :(

Would I ever go again? unless City draw them in a cup game no....

We are spoilt rotten at Eastlands, really appreciate it tomorrow :D

Was a decent game and the away end quality eye candy staff

While I can't start a new thread, thought I'd put it in here for those that are interested...

Bury FC are offering season ticket holders of other clubs (including Manchester City!) £10 entry for the Easter Monday home clash with Colchester Utd...

It's also just £1 entry for any under 16s.

More information here: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.buryfc.co.uk/page/LatestNews/0,,10422~2721358,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.buryfc.co.uk/page/LatestNews ... 58,00.html</a>

Good luck for the rest of the season!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.