bury v rochdale

feedthegoat2009

off to spotland today and well looking forward to it love going to lower leauge grounds great atompshere any 1 else going after were not playin this weekend

i wouldnt bother mate got a couple of mates who go and watch the dale and they say its absolutely awful to watch this season,1 of them says the standard is better at is 9yr old lads side,but you never know new manager might change things

im in the bury end pal, seein we have no game may aswell give my local club some money, plus the atomsphere ment to be good, its an excuse to get opist n all

Been to 'dale a few times this year and they have, as noted earlier, been bloody awful this season. What better way for the new manager to instantly win over the fans than by beating their main local rivals!

It's gonna be a kicking do! Always is! Last time I went a couple of seasons ago, I joined the pay on the one gate at The Church Inn end and I would have accessed the ground by halftime. Gave it up and joined the away crowd for £15. Dunno what is now but how does it compare with the £22.50 for the Porto match, bearing in mind they've crow-barred me out o' me seat and stuck me in the squishy seats on L2?

Just checked on the Dale OS - £20 in the main stand and £20 screwed out of the Bury fans. Can't see how folk can complain about the prices at MCFC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.