Bus Lane outside MRI

It's the whole Road once passed the bus gate signs, the whole road is then in effect a bus lane /taxis

I think I get 3 a week on Portland street. Never pay them. Just get a bailiffs turn up every few months telling me I owe Manchester City council a grand or so. Have an excellent relationship with marstons so they cut out most of the fees.

The Mrs got fined we were coming back from the whitworth art gallery
She said I need a bit of art in my life , £30.00 fine a week later ,

Hi All,

Has anyone been recently caught out by the "Bus Gates" outside MRI on Oxford Road - and then subsequently fined?
My Dad has been in MRI for about 7 weeks - usually I get the bus but my Step Mum and Sister went to see him today so I offered to drive.
Being honest I got a bit confused and when coming back home I think I went through that bus gate bit which states buses / taxis only. Does anyone know if it applies every day and will I likely be done?
Having checked with some people they have made the same mistake but not been done, are the cameras reliable etc?

Yep, got me last November after a 8 hour day at the hossy. No fucking signs up and still a building site then. Bastards.
I did read a few weeks ago that a lot of the fines are being reviewed between certain dates for that stretch of road. Unfortunately not the day i was done. Bastards again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.