Bus welcome vs. Real Madrid

Not one to tell others what to do but I don't understand why you insist on lining Ashton new road. On none matchdays It's a busy main road in and out of the city centre, on matchdays, especially when it's in or around rush hour, it becomes utter carnage. The police will presumably get wind of it and are just going to usher the coach past as quickly as possible to disperse the crowd that's blocking the roads. There's plenty of room just a few yards down the road from the stadium ground gates to the stadium entrance, surely it's a much better idea to just line that area where they'll be far less police interference and the coach can take as long as they like.

Not one to tell others what to do but I don't understand why you insist on lining Ashton new road. On none matchdays It's a busy main road in and out of the city centre, on matchdays, especially when it's in or around rush hour, it becomes utter carnage. The police will presumably get wind of it and are just going to usher the coach past as quickly as possible to disperse the crowd that's blocking the roads. There's plenty of room just a few yards down the road from the stadium ground gates to the stadium entrance, surely it's a much better idea to just line that area where they'll be far less police interference and the coach can take as long as they like.

We have been looking into this. We wanted to do it from those gates down to the main reception, but we thought that it’s best to keep it where it is for now. Breeds familiarity and close to the pub.

I think we’ll move them from next season onwards.

In a perfect world, we’d get enough fans to do both (and in between)!

How do so many people manage to get there for the time required. It’s a struggle for me to get to the ground for kick off for night matches let alone welcome a bus!

How do so many people manage to get there for the time required. It’s a struggle for me to get to the ground for kick off for night matches let alone welcome a bus!
Most people finish work around 5 pm. Gives you an hour to get from work to the Etihad, which is doable for most people in Greater Manchester. I'll probably finish work around 3/4 pm and get there as early as possible.

If city only knew what a lot of us do,to attend games etc

Iv worked today on my day off and swapped with a mate so Im off tomorrow,i had to have an holiday for the liverpool
league game and I'm having to have an holiday this saturday for Leeds.

In a perfect world it would be better if fans lines the area near city at home, just as the bus turned the corner and before it went through the barrier where players get out.

be wonderful to have a choice, lets just say policing & security. Unlike at anfield where mersey police will happily hold your smoke bomb for you will you whizz a bottle at the opposition team coach.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.