Bus Welcome vs Scousers?

I think they will drop off a cliff in the next 10 games, they have no squad depth at all..
Playing well at the moment but their season is going to get a lot more difficult from here ..
Nothing wrong with giving them a push though
Don't need to make them feel welcome

I'd rather one against spurs. I've said this for a while but I think they're are biggest rivals for the league this season
You're kidding right? Forget the Spursy thing, have you had a look at their squad? They are nowhere near good enough to win the league. It's between us, the scousers and the tarquins.

The only bus welcome in a match involving the dipper scum, should be us giving the same friendly welcome to their coach they gave to ours in the champions league.

Personally I would just like to see people get to there seats more than 30 seconds before kickoff, when ever we do a bus welcoming everyone is in their seats early and helps with the atmosphere.
Yep and more importantly stay there until half time get back before kick off and stay until the end to give the boys their full support

I don’t go to many games so my view is not that important.

However anything that gives time to some of the most attention seeking self important set of fans in England should be avoided.

They are not (at the moment) rivals on the pitch.

Yep and more importantly stay there until half time get back before kick off and stay until the end to give the boys their full support

Agree with this. I often think that the players must be amazed when they see half the ground have gone by 90 minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.