business advice if possible

davymcfc

right, im not the smartest person in the world. im 20 years old and i have no idea how to set up my own business and how to go about gettin it all started. my friend came up with a really good idea involving an alcoholic product which we intend on selling in party holiday destinations like ibiza, magaluf, malia etc. things i need to consider are alcohol licenses, how to make the product on a mass scale and package it. many questions. like i said im pretty much clueless. does anyone have any advice?

wow, you are going for it big style, your biggest hurdle is how to make the stuff, where do you make it, who will make it for you, is your product legal, is it some kind of moonshine that wont get passed by health cheifs etc.
this is all just for starters.

Ye dont bother. You are talking tens of thousands of £. If the idea is that good Patent it then sell it to a MAJOR. Unless you have the backing you will struggle to get it off the ground, and if you do the Majors will steal the product unless it is protected.

i know yes but it is a very good idea. cant go in to too much detail but we have made prototypes and they are beautiful. i have seen much worse ideas being sold. i was on holiday this year and girls were coming around selling a shot of vodka and a small cup of jelly for 3 euros a pop. our idea is much better. my mate was saying we should take it to dragons den but i said we would get laughed out the building. huge project but i refuse to think that i will be doing mortgage telesales all my life!

Have you writen a song,or have you done a DJ mix if you know what I mean.The latter I have no respect for.

As long as it's all you own invention and not a mix of other ppls stuff. then sell the idea, and take a percentage of the profits/ rights.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.