Businesses Owned/Operated by Blues Recommendations Thread

It's a popular route anyway but Shannon - Manchester is a lifeline for me. I like to think he's left that route intact for matchgoing fans. The Friday night flight out is a great vibe, mix of people going over for a night out, shopping, and the match. Often had to play "act sober" on that flight.
That's depressing.
Daughter has 6 month stint west of Limerick so we'll be taking that route a bit.
I managed to work 15 months in Dublin and avoided those shysters all bar one flight and that was a nightmare.
Fuck Ryanair

That's depressing.
Daughter has 6 month stint west of Limerick so we'll be taking that route a bit.
I managed to work 15 months in Dublin and avoided those shysters all bar one flight and that was a nightmare.
Fuck Ryanair

The upside however is that if everything runs on time you'll be about 5 hours from your Manchester front door to the Limerick front door. I live within 45 mins of Shannon and find it much easier than having to go across to Dublin. I'm not really an admirer of Ryanair either but it's convenient for me and I could be home at the drop of a hat if needed.

(Sorry to derail)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.