Bust up with my rag boss

you be loyal to yer boss and go to work as expected. err , I`ll have yer tickets as you wont be needing them

Put a nice cocktail of drugs in his food to make sure he will not wake up until may! only for you to tell him we WON the league.

solley attwell said:
Today in work i had an almighty row with my rag boss.I work just outside Dublin and i am going to the match on tuesday which means i have to take 2 days off work.Now my boss is a right tight wad.I work in a kithchen as a chef ,one of the other chefs is on holidays next week.I have the shift covered with another competent chef who works with me.The boss doesnt want to have to pay staff who are on an hourly rate extra he would rather me do it for free as i am on salary currently doing 52 hours before tuesday and wednesday are taken into account .He has told me that he is not giving me the time off knowing i have paid for flights accommodation and tickets.
This is the best bit he booked plane tickets for the second leg at OT which was due to be played on Tuesday and earlier on in the week he asked me could i get him tickets for eastlands .which i couldnt and wouldnt .Now i think he is being vindictive .Need some advice on how i should react to him in work tomorrow if he starts .particularly any blues of irish labour law.CHEERS!!!!!

he carnt force you to do tues and wednesday as you have done 52hrs on the bounce. you HAVE A RIGHT TO HAVE 2 DAYS OFF. if the worst comes, tell him that you will finish there and then and look for another job somewhere else. if you are a brill chef he will back down.

Tell the miserable git you have to go to Stevie Ireland's granny's funeral.
If he asks which one, say all of them !

Spelcheka said:
Tell the miserable git you have to go to Stevie Ireland's granny's funeral.
If he asks which one, say all of them !

Brilliant, PMSL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.