butterfly migration

JULES

I am sat here watching millions of butterflies migrating north. this is something I have never witnessed before, its so beautiful to see, there are millions of them! we dont have a camera so cant post a pic, in these sad times its nice to have something simple to brighten our lives up

I am sat here watching millions of butterflies migrating north. this is something I have never witnessed before, its so beautiful to see, there are millions of them! we dont have a camera so cant post a pic, in these sad times its nice to have something simple to brighten our lives up
5g

Nice post, OP. I’d love to see them.

Our butterfly population has been ravaged over the last 50 years or so. Presume it’s nowhere near as bad over there?

Don't let POTUS hear this. Millions of illegal South American butterflies forming a caravan of colour and migrating north...

Just watched a nature program last week on this very phenomenon as they rose up together to take their last flight. As winter comes to a close in Mexico one of the most beautiful spectacles in mother nature erupts as a cascade of half a billion monarch butterflies take to flight,.Absolutely breathtaking.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.