buying a banana in south manchester?

robertdanmorris

anyone know any shops selling them in south manchester - in case we don't get at the ground i want to have one with me! thanks!

i know they were sellin em in a carpet shop in sale moor. also i saw a slection of infaltable bananas in the window of the mini dealership near the swamp. hope this helps.

On the corner of Heaton Moor Road and the A6 there's a newsagents in a parade of shops called Gurneys. They always used to sell inflatables.

davymcfc said:
i know they were sellin em in a carpet shop in sale moor. also i saw a slection of infaltable bananas in the window of the mini dealership near the swamp. hope this helps.

rob i could try and find this shop in sale moor, there are not many shops there so i should be able to find a carpet shop!...the only problem is i wont have the car till later!

if you dont mind driving to newcastle i know a shop that sells them up there...

:D

There will be loads at the ground.
The OS says

'We want to make it a night to remember for Blues fans so bring all your flags and scarves and get to the City of Manchester Stadium early - there's a full house and the buzz will begin hours before the 7.45pm kick-off.

We've also nipped in ahead of TV cop Gene Hunt and Ashes to Ashes - City are leading the Eighties revival with the return of the much-loved inflatable banana. There'll be plenty available in return for a donation to the New Children's Hospital Appeal - or if you fancy flying the flag, there will be special City in Europe versions.'

I read they were giving em to every fan on entrance to the ground. Has that been dismissed now?

eshiers1 said:
davymcfc said:

rob i could try and find this shop in sale moor, there are not many shops there so i should be able to find a carpet shop!...the only problem is i wont have the car till later!

if you dont mind driving to newcastle i know a shop that sells them up there...

:D

eshiers - I'm in Newcastle and going down for the game - wheres the shop selling the bananananananas?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.