Buying for Friends and Family

ciderman22 said:
Ok so its plan B then.
Can I phone the ticket office up and buy tickets for all 3 of us by quoting our membership numbers or do we all have to do our own?

I would presume so, the problem seems to be with the online thing. Giving them all your numbers will allow them to check and issue your tickets.

The Fat el Hombre said:
I'm an ST holder and I tried to book for my ST mate but I couldn't figure out how to do it and I'm not sure if you can. I think they're just reserving each persons seat although I might be wrong. We've just bought ours individually
i went down there today and bought for 12 season cards. no probs

de niro said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
I'm an ST holder and I tried to book for my ST mate but I couldn't figure out how to do it and I'm not sure if you can. I think they're just reserving each persons seat although I might be wrong. We've just bought ours individually

easy peasy

mcnil said:
de niro said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

easy peasy

Thanks for your help lads.

de niro said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Yea I don't doubt you'd have problems on the fone or in person but the OP mentions 'logging in' so must have been referring to booking online

if there is anyone with a seasoncard that is not useing it, would it be possible for me to use. i got 4 tickets on season cards yesturday they would not give me one on access card. i need one more ticket for my son.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.