Buying tickets

ftg89

Team supported
Manchester City
Please delete when I get an answer.

I am trying to use my wife’s and sons memberships to get a friend and his son a ticket for the Ipswich game.
Last year I could buy them and they would be emailed to forward them to a friend.

Now I can only load to their mobile passes…

I spoke to city and it’s obvious they’re trying to stop this to make people buy memberships to be able to go, I get that! And it’s fair, but if I buy them and scan them in using my wife’s and sons mobile passes, will the stewards be funny?

Thanks

I am trying to use my wife’s and sons memberships to get a friend and his son a ticket for the Ipswich game.
Last year I could buy them and they would be emailed to forward them to a friend.

I spoke to city and it’s obvious they’re trying to stop this to make people buy memberships to be able to go, I get that! And it’s fair, but if I buy them and scan them in using my wife’s and sons mobile passes, will the stewards be funny?

Thanks
Only if there is a problem with the IT at the turnstile and the stewards with the mobile gadgets need to take a look and notice Brenda is a six foot bloke with a six o’clock shadow.

Thanks
The club are doing allsorts to get more revenue I'm afraid. They've stopped doing print at home tickets(I was told on here last week) now, so I can't sort my workmate and his lad my tickets without them buying memberships so they get a supporters number. This is the new part of City I'm not fond of. :(

Thanks
You’ll have no issue - stewards just want to get you in the stadium as quickly as possible.

The club are doing allsorts to get more revenue I'm afraid. They've stopped doing print at home tickets(I was told on here last week) now, so I can't sort my workmate and his lad my tickets without them buying memberships so they get a supporters number. This is the new part of City I'm not fond of. :(
I thought you could get a supporter number without having to pay for it, or do you have to have a membership now?

Last edited:
I'm not the font of all knowledge on this stuff pal, but I presumed(especially nowadays) you'd need a membership to have a number. But I maybe wrong.
You are, you just need to sign up and you get a free membership, I'm away so missing Ipswich, the lad I've transferred my ticket to signed up for a free supporter number and I transferred my ticket to him immediately.

Thanks
No
I have a spare season ticket which when my daughter does not come I take a mate, simply swipe both in from whatever phone you have, not their business really

You are, you just need to sign up and you get a free membership, I'm away so missing Ipswich, the lad I've transferred my ticket to signed up for a free supporter number and I transferred my ticket to him immediately.
Grateful if you could explain how you do that? Do you have to add that person as F&F?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.