Buying tickets

I have purchased / found two old smart phones added the e mail address and the city app on both now season tickets are downloaded on both if we cannot go we just hand the phone around like a season card.

Grateful if you could explain how you do that? Do you have to add that person as F&F?

Yes, just press ‘transfer ST’ and a list of everyone in your F&F should come up for you to select who to transfer to. Make sure you select the same ageband as the ST, as it seems to default to ‘adult’

You should immediately get a confirmation email. As should the recipient, with the ticket download attached.

Yes, just press ‘transfer ST’ and a list of everyone in your F&F should come up for you to select who to transfer to. Make sure you select the same ageband as the ST, as it seems to default to ‘adult’

You should immediately get a confirmation email. As should the recipient, with the ticket download attached.
Ah, OK. So, it's a season ticket. I thought you were transferring an individual matchday ticket.

You are, you just need to sign up and you get a free membership, I'm away so missing Ipswich, the lad I've transferred my ticket to signed up for a free supporter number and I transferred my ticket to him immediately.
Could you tell me how this was done please pal ? I'll get my mate to do this. Cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.