bye bye ajay

He's clearly been had for giving out too much confidential info. I suspect someone will have fed him a false story he has then posted unwittingly so they can identify who is leaking stuff from the inside. Classic sting. I doubt he'll have anymore to post from now on. Lets face, judging how popular this site has become, someone at the club will be scanning the topics and wondering how certain things which are kept underwraps get out. Just my opinion anyway. I always wondered how someone with that much knowledge could get away with posting it publicly for that long without being rumbled. Hence the mis-information. Its a way of confirming your suspicions on someone you think is giving your secrets away, feed them some bullshit and see if that gets out too word for word. I do believe he had the best interests at heart being a City fan himself but naively fell for it in the end without realising it. Unless theres more to the collapse of the deal tonight than we're being led to believe by the reports. If thats the case, apologies to ajay. Fascinating all the same. Like I said though just my take on things!

Psychodelic said:
He's clearly been had for giving out too much confidential info. I suspect someone will have fed him a false story he has then posted unwittingly so they can identify who is leaking stuff from the inside. Classic sting. I doubt he'll have anymore to post from now on. Lets face, judging how popular this site has become, someone at the club will be scanning the topics and wondering how certain things which are kept underwraps get out. Just my opinion anyway. I always wondered how someone with that much knowledge could get away with posting it publicly for that long without being rumbled. Hence the mis-information. Its a way of confirming your suspicions on someone you think is giving your secrets away, feed them some bullshit and see if that gets out too word for word. I do believe he had the best interests at heart being a City fan himself but naively fell for it in the end without realising it. Unless theres more to the collapse of the deal tonight than we're being led to believe by the reports. If thats the case, apologies to ajay. Fascinating all the same. Like I said though just my take on things!

Good post. I tend to think Ajay did have some legitimacy but he was overstepping the mark in how publicly the information was shared (i.e you can imagine it pissing the club off)

From RedTissue

WELL DONE AJAY

Paulsalford
Good work my friend
Sterling work on the darkside
Redissue salutes you

irwin4eva
Seems to be a few more on there

kezersosored10I really cannot believe they ate all that up. One of the best WUM alias's in history, class act.
NQAT.

Immaculate Pasta said:
From RedTissue

WELL DONE AJAY

Paulsalford
Good work my friend
Redissue salutes you

irwin4eva

kezersosored10I really cannot believe they ate all that up. One of the best WUM alias's in history, class act.
NQAT.

Man united fans aren't that intelligent to pull this off

CITYROBBO said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
From RedTissue

WELL DONE AJAY

Paulsalford
Good work my friend
Redissue salutes you

irwin4eva

NQAT.

Man united fans aren't that intelligent to pull this off
They aren't foresighted enough either.

You can't blame ajay 90% of the Kaka info came true, if anything it was Milan or Kaka who pulled the plug, if not Kaka's clauses where laughable,

i ve read in the media bout contract clauses which allowed him to be sold in 18 months for just over half of what we where going to pay.

How can you expect any club to agree to those terms

Ajay cheers, we don't all want to see you put to the sword!!

california blue said:
TaylorWill07 said:
cya pal
wum

You're one to talk!!!!!! Where the fuck is cheillini and adriano you arsehole?

He will not answer. I think it should go to a vote who gets banned from that list and unless he comes up with a cracking reason he should be top of that vote.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.