bye bye ince

If we were thinking of Mancini as a possible replacement for Fergies Little Helper (well I was anyway) we need to act fast.

I'm not sure what they were thinking of appointing him in the first place. MK Dons to the Premiership is a massive leap. Phil Brown has at least taken Hull up through the divisions.

It all looks too much like City's appointment of Pearce and Ince strikes me as a similar character. Wholehearted player but not enough of the cunning, depth or brains to make a top class manager.

What happened to the good old tradition of sacking managers AFTER they'd been beaten by us?

Fair play to Rovers for this, they fucked up and know it but sorted it out before it's to late. Now why can't we do the same.

Grimble said:
Fair play to Rovers for this, they fucked up and know it but sorted it out before it's to late. Now why can't we do the same.
because even though we have a shite manager we need stability

If they kept him they'd be in danger of going down. This may very well change RSC's mind dependant on the next appointment and what he feels he can do there under him.

Yep and we'll be saying bye bye Hughes in the very near future. Its all nicely placed for Hughes to step right back into his old shoes again isn't it!!!

Mike D said:
Yep and we'll be saying bye bye Hughes in the very near future. Its all nicely placed for Hughes to step right back into his old shoes again isn't it!!!

I agree and I think he should personally - lower expectations and all that. Mancini would do nicely.

Prestwich_Blue said:
I'm not sure what they were thinking of appointing him in the first place. MK Dons to the Premiership is a massive leap. Phil Brown has at least taken Hull up through the divisions.

It all looks too much like City's appointment of Pearce and Ince strikes me as a similar character. Wholehearted player but not enough of the cunning, depth or brains to make a top class manager.

What happened to the good old tradition of sacking managers AFTER they'd been beaten by us?

This.

They should never have hired him, he was in no way ready for the prem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.