Bye Bye Jo

I'm surprised this shocking news hasn't sent the forum into meltdown!

Lol

Good we are starting to move a few on certainly need to. Rsc, ade, Bellamy and bridge next up. Swp and nedum will probably end up going as well as will tevez. I would let mj go on a free as well he needs regular games and I can't see how he will make the 25 man squad with the players we have and are yet to sign.

It's going to be another summer of high turnover of players.

Another legend departes our beloved club. For fucks sake since these arabs came in it's been one thing after another. They've got rid of all the players who gave a fuck about this club and replaced them with mercenaries like Tevez and Yaya. I just can't connect with these players anymore like I could with the good old fashioned hard working pro's like Jo and Reyna of yester-year. These arabs have ripped the heart out of my club and football just isn't the way it used to be, I'm sick of it

All the best Jo

Micah Richards on Jo...

''Finally, another member of last year’s squad has gone with Jo Silva leaving. Jo was a decent lad who never moaned or caused trouble for the coaches. And like all Brazilians, he liked to party! All the lads wish him well because he was good fun and a nice guy.''

That was in Micah's tour diary.

waspish said:
How much did we get for him?

On BBC Breakfast Sports news said that although the Tevez deal hasn't gone through, we have at least recouped £18m on the sale of Jo to Internacional.

Can't see it mentioned anywhere else. If true, it's worth having a party on that alone even if fuck all else happens this week.

How much did he actually cost? Some people think it was £6m but it's been reported that it's £18.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.