C_T_I_D

No hostility from me, just one of our more regular contributors who seems to have gone a bit quiet at a time when his post count should be rising faster than Hughes' blood pressure.

why I don't like CTID:

he seems to have no opinion at all, choosing only to follow whatever seems to be the general consensus on BM during that time. IMO.

mcigo said:
everyone's well out of order towards him. why the hostility?

I just think he's been voted todays "woman about a poster".

He's a clown but his heart's in the right place and some of the abuse seems a bit OTT. Could be a legend on some sort of parallel universe and is considered by some as a bit of an enigma on here what with his date entry skills and ballroom dancing

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Giles said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Why do people have such distain for Andy? I never think he is particulary offensive and is obviously a 100% blue.......has he done something in the past to upset people?

Sho' nuff, Brooklands baby, shake that junk!

And you be spelling "disdain" incorrectly, brother!

What a crashing bore you are.

Pot... Kettle...

I've grown to quite like him :-) He's a completely different poster to the one who appeared on mcf.net a long time ago now. If you think his posts are long winded now, you should have seen them back then! ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.