Cabaret Night for Carl Ramsbottom appeal SOLD OUT

Who told you that .I never said tickets would be left at the Door I do not no who played I gave 32 tickets to Bazzor from Bluewatch to give out a lot never took them .I posted on here many times for the players to pm me if they wanted tickets sending out .Ric & others got in touch .I have put SOLD OUT on here for nearly 2 weeks .It aint my fault if you could not be arsed or be bothered to contact me or RIC

cyberblue said:
Who told you that .I never said tickets would be left at the Door I do not no who played I gave 32 tickets to Bazzor from Bluewatch to give out a lot never took them .I posted on here many times for the players to pm me if they wanted tickets sending out .Ric & others got in touch .I have put SOLD OUT on here for nearly 2 weeks .It aint my fault if you could not be arsed or be bothered to contact me or RIC

It wasn't about 'not being arsed' as you say. It was about what I was told/ what I heard, so I ASSUMED that would correct, so not NEEDING to get in touch!

Anyway, whatever. Hope the boys have a good night, including yourself with your rude response.

Oh and by the way, just remember I also contributed to funds by paying what was asked of me for the game. I wouldn't have expected to be dismissed in such a fashion, by yourself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.