Cadbury cream eggs

Totally agree. I give Cadbury products a wide berth these days.
My chocolate of choice is Ritter Sport. Used to bulk buy it on European away trips, but it's readily available everywhere in the UK now.
The marzipan and rum & raisin variants are my personal favourites.
I do like the taste of Ritter but it's rock hard!
I'm always worried I'm going to break a tooth when attempting to eat it.

I like chocolate any chocolate I just like chocolate,I’m no chocolate racist Cadbury, Mars, Nestle, Anything goes I like chocolate.
I'm the same.

I'm convinced I actually have a physical addiction to chocolate, I have to eat some after every meal, like a smoker needing a cig after a meal, it would be completely inconceivable for me to go a whole day without eating any chocolate.

It's not like I've just got a sweet tooth, I never eat sweets, biscuits, cake etc.., it's just chocolate.

I'm the same.

I'm convinced I actually have a physical addiction to chocolate, I have to eat some after every meal, like a smoker needing a cig after a meal, it would be completely inconceivable for me to go a whole day without eating any chocolate.

It's not like I've just got a sweet tooth, I never eat sweets, biscuits, cake etc.., it's just chocolate.
I’m the same has to be chocolate in the house start to panic if I run low . Definitely an addiction

I'm the same.

Montezuma's Absolute Black is the solution. It's 100% cocoa solids so a single chunk gives you enough more than enough of a hit to satisfy a chocolate addiction.

I like chocolate but those companies have 'improved the recipe' over the years by replacing cocoa content with palm sugar to maximise revenue and their chocolate doesn't taste as good nowadays. My favourites are Lindt, Suchard and Thorntons, although their(Thorntons) chocolate ain't as good since Ferrero bought them out.
Gave up on chocolate products, it's like being legally mugged, everything is much smaller and the chocolate is full of cheap shite that I don't want to eat thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.